- Personalized Talking Print Coordinator (Part-Time) – About the position… CABVI is currently seeking a part-time 25 hours a week Personalized Talking Print Coordinator. The Personalized Talking Print Coordinator oversees the effective operation of the Personalized Talking Print Voicemail program. This is a part-time position reporting to Read More
- Contract Management Support (CMS) Clerk – CABVI is currently seeking a CMS Clerk for our Contract Management Support services contract (CMS) based at Quantico, VA. The CMS Clerk will work closely with a team of legally blind personnel, providing document scanning services necessary to prepare government Read More
- Communication Center Coordinator – CABVI is currently seeking a part-time Communication Center Coordinator to provide support for one of our social enterprises, VIE Ability, which fulfills office supply orders for commercial customers in the Greater Cincinnati region, creating employment opportunities for people who have Read More
- Early Intervention Vision Specialist – About the position CABVI is currently seeking an Early Intervention Vision Specialist. This is a full-time position providing the first and crucial services to families of very young children who have been diagnosed or strongly suspected with a visual impairment. Read More
- Inflight Assembler – In line with our agency’s mission, priority will be given to blind and visually impaired individuals. Applicant must provide documentation of blindness. This is a full-time position that reports to the Industries Program supervisor. The Inflight Assembler is responsible for Read More
HOW TO APPLY
How To Apply
To apply for a position at CABVI, please complete our accessible online application.
For consideration, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with your application to:
Attn: Human Resources
2045 Gilbert Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45202
FAX: (513) 221-2995
Please note: all CABVI employees are employed at-will.
CABVI offers an excellent working environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes*:
FSA or HSA option
Vacation, Sick, Personal Leave
*The benefits information listed above is provided for general information only and does not contain complete details on CABVI’s benefits. Neither does it construct or imply a contractual obligation to extend benefits to CABVI employees. Eligibility for benefits may be limited or reduced based on an employee’s scheduled working hours. CABVI reserves the right to alter, modify, or terminate in whole or in part any benefit plan at any time with or without prior notification.
CABVI is an EEO M/F/Disabled/Veteran employer. CABVI is a Drug Free Workplace.
One of CABVI’s most important assets is our group of passionate and dedicated volunteers. Volunteers help enrich the lives of individuals who are blind and visually impaired, by helping with administrative office tasks, reading printed materials to individual clients, or reading materials on the air for Radio Reading Services.
You can make a difference in the lives of people with vision loss and your help will be so greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Please complete the secure online application and we will contact you to schedule an interview. During the interview, volunteer opportunities with CABVI are explored and matched with your talents and interests.
After the interview, we will check your references and invite you to attend an upcoming volunteer orientation. The orientation includes a tour of CABVI, information about services, demonstration and practice of sighted guide techniques, discussion of the definition and causes of blindness, videos about blindness, and an introduction to the volunteer policies and procedures. We’ll give you all the information you need to be a successful volunteer.
To get started, please click here to complete the secure online application.
Current volunteers, log your volunteer hours here.